Saturday, October 3, 2009

Finding the light in pitch black.

Down town Sacramento. too much memories i have in this boring place. Is it me? or is it the mess that surrounds us? I have seen this world in a dark chaotic manner while growing up. until last summer, people i've met through my miles of adventure, I was able to find hope and light of the world.

Yesterday, i've met a hitch hiker around my age, and he shared his marvelous adventure meeting new people, one so dark and one so loved. i shared with him my experience of hitch hiking. and definitely we both agreed that our love for the kindness of people changed through adventures of the road.

God speed Aaron!


i forgot which state he was from... but the coolest hitch hiker i've met so far! we gave him soo much money and saw kindness in our heart, he wanted to take the grey hound back home to once again see his family.

No comments: